Why did I join the Teacher Personal Blog Challenge?
Being away from classroom for a while has eroded some of my self-esteem. There are questions in my mind:
Am I relevant any longer?
Do I know enough?
Am I still capable to deliver the instruction in fun & focused way to increase my students learning?
Will I keep up with changing environment where even Kindergartners uses personal learning devices & flip learning is the name of the game?
There are steps I need to take before I go back to classroom. By accepting the Teacher Personal Blog Challenge, I am taking baby steps to build my “teaching muscles”. This challenge will allow me to
- Replenish my teacher tool kit
- Connect with other like minded individual / group in safe environment
- Build & maintain Personal Learning Network
- Recognition & constructive criticism for my ideas
- Help me with my quest of being the best version of myself
I am glad you are traveling me with a little in my voyage. Let us share some thoughts and make the journey pleasant for all of us.