Yesterday, we attended Sonya Kovalevsky Day at UW Eau Claire. In the evening we attended a fundraiser for Friends of the local Library.
Fun? yes. Work-life balance? Definitely.
Today is the crunch day.
I need to grade gazillian papers from all 6 of my classes AND prep lessons.
- Spend time with kids – Check
- Papers Grades – None
- Algebra lesson plans – check
- Intermediate Algebra lesson plans – Check
- College Algebra lesson plans – Not started yet
- Blog Post written and posted – almost check
- Comments on March Slice of Life slicers – Next item on agenda
- Comments on Student Blogging Challenge bloggers – Not yet
It is already 10 PM.
I better get going and get on with my task completion.
Sleep can wait, the students can’t 🙂